CHILD CARE • YMCA OF PALESTINE TEXAS
SUMMER DAY CAMP
* Ages 5-Years Old to 12-Years Old *
Early Childhood Center
* Ages 6-Weeks to 5-Years Old *
After School Program
* The Palestine YMCA is proud to be using Procare Connect*
The child must be fully registered with shot records and any other paperwork on file and the fee must be paid 24 hours in advance.
Early Childhood Center
Our Early Childhood Center is available for children 6 weeks to 5 years old, provided each child has completed the proper application and paperwork.
The Palestine YMCA child care program continues to grow and improve to create an atmosphere that is the right fit for your family. Our entire program is licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Service. Activities focus on character development, health, and wellness and fitness.
Child Abuse Prevention
The Palestine YMCA is committed to the safety of the members and guests within our YMCA facilities and activities. Children participate in a wide variety of YMCA activities including day camp, child care, sports, aquatics, education opportunities, and more. To ensure an environment of safety for the children within the organization, the YMCA checks the criminal background history and the references of all staff who come in contact with the children. The staff must sign a code of conduct and attend child abuse prevention training to educate them in the expectations of the YMCA. Included in this training is the fact that staff are not allowed to have planned activities with children registered in YMCA programs while they are off duty unless it has been cleared with the CEO. These planned activities include babysitting, private lessons while they are off duty, and other "get-togethers". The YMCA does a superior job of supervising the staff while they are inside the YMCA and addresses any known problems without delay. If you have any concerns, questions, or suspicions, please contact the YMCA immediately because safety and satisfaction are our goals. We appreciate your participation at the YMCA and are devoted to providing a positive experience to everyone involved.
Early Childhood Center
• Registration: Ongoing
• Session Time: Monday – Friday, 6:30 am – 6:00 pm
• Ages: 6 weeks – 5 years
• Registration Fee: $35
PRICING BY CLASSROOM, NOT AGE
1. Infant: 6-weeks to approximately 18-months / $129.00
2. Toddler I: App. 18-months to two-years / $122.00
3. Toddler II: Two-years / $117.00
4. Pre-K Level I: 2.5 - 3 years old / Pre-k II: 3.5 - 5 years old
• Full Day Program $112.00 (Pre-K)
• Monday, Wednesday, Friday $75.00 (Pre-K)
• Tuesday, Thursday $50.00 (Pre-K)
• Mornings Only Program $65.00 (Pre-K)
• Drop In $25.00, If space is available (Pre-K)
Y ImPACT After-School Program (EISD, PISD, WISD, UA)
Our Y ImPACT program is designed to help give our kids the tools they need to build the Positive Attitudes and Character Traits that are so important in life.
• Registration: Ongoing (during school year)
• Session Time: After-school program ends at 6:00 pm
• Ages: 4 - 12 years
• $35.00 registration fee
• $50.00/week – member
• $65.00/week – participant
• $20.00/daily drop-in rate
Holiday Camp (During school holidays or breaks - i.e. Christmas, Spring Break)
1. Session Time: 6:30 am – 6:00 pm. Monday – Friday when schools are closed
2. Ages: 4 - 12 years old, Pre-K students accepted
3. Fees: Contact the Y for pricing information at 903-729-3139
Day Out of School Club
1. Ages: 4 - 12 years old (Pre-K students accepted)
2. Session Time: 6:30 am – 6:00 pm, during days when school is out
3. Fees: $35.00 registration fee (waived for After-School program registrants)
4. $10.00/day for after school program participants (In Addition to Standard Weekly Fee)
5. $25.00/day for non after school program participant
SUMMER CAMP "MISSION I'Mpossible"
Ages: 5 - 12 years old
Camp Dates: May 31st - August 12th, 2022
Hours of operation are 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Registration fee is $35.00 per child
Field Trip Fee: $35.00
Cost starts as low as $100.00* per week per child:
YMCA Family Members Weekly Child Rate: $100
Without YMCA Family Membership Weekly Child Rate: $115
Drop-In Daily Child Rate with or without membership: $35
Day Camp activities include but, not limited to the following:
Child Watch: A Family Membership Complimentary Service
This service is not a part of the Early Childhood Center.
It is managed by the Member Services Team. Please contact our YMCA's Welcome Center with any questions you may have.
Child Watch Session Times:
Child Watch Hours (6 weeks – 8 years):
Child care drop off for members who have a Family or Single Parent Family memberships.
The child care is provided for up to 2 hours.
Child Watch Times:
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.